The Little Computer People’s Terms and Conditions of Trade
- Labour is not covered under any Warranty conditions unless specified in writing from The Little Computer People Pty Ltd.
- Payment is to be received on site immediately upon completion of work unless a credit account has been previously approved by The Little Computer People Pty Ltd.
- You agree to pay in full on or before the due date.
- In default of payment on or before the due date, you agree to pay a service fee together with all costs and expenses incurred by either our legal representatives or our debt collection agency in pursuing any outstanding debt. The Little Computer People Pty Ltd reserves the right to report all bad debtors to the Credit Reporting Agency.
- Computer and related items returned to the lab will normally be returned within three to five days.
- All hardware and software supplied by The Little Computer People Pty Ltd remains the property of The Little Computer People Pty Ltd until full payment is received.
- Software is not covered by warranty.
- The Little Computer People Pty Ltd is not responsible for lost software programs if original software discs or licenses are not provided.
- The Little Computer People Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for delays or problems encountered by the client as a result of The Little Computer People Pty Ltd’s inability to have a technician immediately available to attend to the technical requirements of the client.
- No return or exchanges on software or hardware.
The Little Computer People’s Charges and Rates
All prices are GST inclusive.
Drop-off/Pickup –includes up to 30mins labour at time of drop-off or pickup $77 gst inc
Hourly field rate – $120/hr gst inc with a minimum of one hour’s charges on any call out unless pickup or drop-off.
Hourly rate in The Little Computer People’s Lab $ 77/hr
Remote access work $ 60/ half hour
All warranty on hardware is one year onsite unless specified on the Tax Invoice.
Software is not covered by warranty.
Warranty extends to the onsite labour required to replace or repair the non-working item only. Standard call out charges will apply if part/s is/are found not to be faulty.